“SQL FineBuild makes it easy for anyone to produce a best-practice installation and configuration of SQL Server.
“Simplify the time needed to deploy any of the following builds:
“Main Instance Server Build – for multi-drive servers (clustered or non-clustered)
“Additional Named Instance Server Build – adds another SQL Server instance to a server
“Client Tools Only Build – just the tools, to allow remote administration of SQL Server
“There are five members of the FineBuild family:
- SQL2016 FineBuild to install SQL Server 2016
- SQL2014 FineBuild to install SQL Server 2014
- SQL2012 FineBuild to install SQL Server 2012
- SQL2008R2 FineBuild to install SQL Server 2008 R2
- SQL2008 FineBuild to install SQL Server 2008
- SQL2005 FineBuild to install SQL Server 2005
“All of these can be downloaded at FineBuild V3.2.1”
Source for this is the original author in a SQL Server Central post about replication.
Get more information about FineBuild from discussions on CodePlex.